Rate This App/Post:
Smart Shooter allows you to fully control your camera from your Mac, giving you the freedom to explore and experiment to help take the perfect picture. You may also like GraphicConverter
Automatic download and display mean you can fully evaluate your photos in seconds, and real-time live view output will help you focus and compose the scene.
Scripting language lets you control your camera, allowing you to take multiple photos with varying settings just by clicking a single button.
Smart Shooter is aimed at both the professional and amateur photographer, providing them with the following features:
- Remote camera control via USB cable
- Full control of camera settings
- Photo download and display on Mac
Real-time zooming/panning photo display
- Live View display including overlay mode
- Live View recording of each frame to JPEG file
- Bulb shooting with timed exposure
- Automatic control via scripting
- Tethered shooting with automatic download and preview
- Smart Shooter works with all recent Canon EOS DSLR and Nikon DSLR cameras.
- Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.
OS X 10.7 or later, 64-bit processor