Rate This App/Post:
TechSmith Snagit For macOS – Create remarkable visuals. Reduce wasted time. Share important information. Visuals help clarify your message and get you hours back in your work day. Snagit is the premium tool for screen capture and screen recording on Windows and Mac. Combining traditional screenshots, videos, and image editing to help you share important information with the people who need it most.
Quickly capture images and videos of your screen.
Snagit’s image and video capture is powerful, but not complex. You’re in control of everything you capture, right down to the pixel. All-in-One Capture® grabs your entire desktop, a region, a window, or a scrolling window from any webpage or application—all with a single hotkey or click.
Quickly capture a full-page screenshot even if it’s not showing on the screen. Grab the horizontal, vertical, or entire scrolling area with just a click.
Capture wide, horizontal scrolls, infinitely scrolling webpages, and everything in between. Capture once, instead of taking individual captures and manually editing them together.
Turn any short recording into an animated GIF. Perfect for showing off quick tasks and workflows.
Zoom in to show people exactly what you’re seeing. Customize the outline color, zoom power, and size of your magnification.
Video capture. Made easy.
– Context is everything. Recording a video lets the person on the other end actually hear your voice. So the next time a webpage, PDF, or video edit is sent to you for feedback, consider dropping the red pen and record a video instead. With Snagit, there’s no waiting. You can record your video, and share it within seconds.
– Webcam recording – Toggle between webcam and screen recording during a video to add a personal touch with teammates or clients, no matter where they are.
– Video trimming – Quickly get rid of any unwanted sections from your screen recordings. Remove ums, ahs, coughs, extra time from the beginning, middle, end, or any mistakes you want to correct.
– Record audio – Include audio from either a microphone or your computer’s system audio.
- Flexible options that let you capture only what you want.
- Annotation varieties like arrows, speech bubbles, and more make it easy to customize your capture.
- Versatility in what you do with your capture. Send it to your favorite app, share it online, or save it for later.
- Fixed right click to delete a tag.
- Fixed transparent swatch not appearing on some tools.
- Fixed an issue where the capture date was not reflecting the correct day the capture was originally taken.
- Fixed a cursor update issue for the Option/Alt key press when drawing Shapes.
- Fixed an issue with images dragged from the web to the Editor.
- Fixed an issue with randomly generated Quick Styles.
- Repeat Last Capture is no longer broken with Panoramic capture.
- Recent fonts are saved when the Editor is closed.
- Fixed broken thumbnails in the Library.
OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor