Rate This App/Post:
Spy Cam is your own personal spy! The perfect application for private video-surveillance. With Spy Cam, turn your Mac into a surveillance camera. It automatically records video clips with your Mac’s built-in camera. If you have a Dropbox account, Spy Cam Free Download mac will save the videos there in real time. Now you’ll see who is snooping in your Mac, or looking through your things, from anywhere in the world!
Meet Spy Cam:
- Motion detection.
- Record videos by schedule
- Record on screensaver exit/unlock event
- Automatically records videos (including sound) in HD format.
- Can be set up in 1 minute, all ready to go.
- Choose the recording interval you prefer: every 1/3/5/10/15/20/25/30 minutes.
- Set the video clip length: 5/10/15/20/30/60 seconds.
- Optimally compresses videos, and saves hard drive space.
- Uses few resources, so it doesn’t load your Mac much.
- Has a user-friendly interface.
- Obeys a single master: you only need to password-protect it.
- Doesn’t interfere with other auto-launch apps.
- Automatically sends videos to your Dropbox account.
- Works quickly, silently, covertly.
- Costs 10 times less than a conventional video surveillance system!
- If your Mac gets stolen, a video of the thief will be sent to your Dropbox account. The thief will then end up at the police station.
- If important documents vanish from your computer, you’ll be able to easily find out who used your Mac that day and catch the culprit.
- You’ll be able to know what people in your household or office say about you when you’re not there. You are curious, aren’t you?
- You’ll be able to check if your child turned the computer on without permission.
- You’ll have proof that those you trusted look through your computer or things when you’re gone.
- Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.
OS X 10.8 or later, 64-bit processor