Rate This App/Post:
TG Pro (Temperature Gauge Pro) is a must-have utility for every Mac user with five awesome features:
- Check up on your Mac by viewing the current and maximum recorded temperatures for every sensor. Choose between Celsius or Fahrenheit.
- Tune the fan speeds so that your Mac can run cooler with the manual fan control. Or have the fans spin at maximum speed with Auto Boost when a specific temperature is hit.
- Use the status icon to quickly check all temperatures, fans and even control the speeds directly from the menu.
- Discover faulty fans and temperature sensors with the built-in diagnostics.
- Remotely monitor servers by having emails sent instead of local notifications.
Temperature Gauge Pro will also show a notification through the Notification Center or Growl when a temperature is hit or Auto Boost is enabled. Also, log all information to a CSV for graphing in an external app.
Supports all Macs, including the new Mac Pro 2013 model as well as all MacBook Pros (including Retina), iMacs, Mac Minis, MacBook Airs, and older Mac Pros.
- TG Pro now requires macOS 10.10 or higher
- Support for macOS 10.14 Mojave including the system Dark Mode
- Added ability for TG Pro to be remotely deployed by having it silently install the fan helper, setup preferences and register itself. See how here
- Added new preference to display the menubar override system icon in black/white instead of red
- The “Fan control not available” dialog now contains a button to reinstall the fan helper and a clickable link to email support
- An issue where it was possible for the temperatures in the menubar icon to be cut off when displayed vertically
- An issue where support packages could fail to create on macOS 10.14
- An issue where typing the email address in the Notifications preferences wouldn’t automatically fill in the server address & port if it was known
- Potential crash on app startup by working around a bug in the Paddle framework that was causing it
- Resolved slight alignment issues in the UI of the main window
OS X 10.7 or later, 64-bit processor