Rate This App/Post:
Things is a task management solution that helps to organize your tasks in an elegant and intuitive way. Things combine powerful features with simplicity through the use of tags and its intelligent filter bar. A Leopard style source list allows for quick and easy focusing. Together with a beautiful user interface, Things aims at the seemingly impossible: making task management both easy and fun. You may also like OmniPlan
Our screencast is a great introduction. Learn from our users why Things is different by visiting either on I uses this or Newsvine.
- The big picture. A Leopard style source list lets you easily focus without ever switching view modes or wrapping your head around filter criteria.
- A magical tag bar automatically appears when needed and adapts to the currently displayed list. It lets you drill down even the longest list of To-Dos. Hierarchical tags? We got you covered!
- Teamwork. Things offer convenient collaboration features. Easily delegate tasks to members of your team. (This is work in progress.)
- No columns! Whether it’s multiple tags, dates or notes, To-Do items display their information on an as-needed basis. No more space wasted by empty or irrelevant column cells!
- Out of your head, out of your way. A quick entry HUD lets you enter any idea the moment it hits you. Never let the thought of an unfinished business distract you again.
- Yours forever. We won’t lock you in. Things will use an open XML file format to store your data. (Not yet activated.)
- Things even support GTD, so if you’re familiar and comfortable with GTD concepts, you’ll feel right at home.
- Improved stability and bug fixes.
OS X 10.11 or later, 64-bit processor