Rate This App/Post:
TotalFinder is a universally acclaimed navigational companion for your Mac. Enhance your Mac’s Finder with features so smart and convenient, you won’t believe you ever lived without them.
- Tab-based interface – Say goodbye to scattered, disorganized Finder windows. TotalFinder merges everything into a workflow-friendly, tab-based layout.
- System-wide access – With TotalFinder, convenience is key: With the stroke of a hot-key, it’s available instantly, system-wide.
- Helpful tweaks – TotalFinder’s Folders on Top feature takes file organization to a new level. Just click the option in the Preferences menu and your much-needed folders will automatically be prioritized in every window.
- Reduce clutter – OS X’s Finder has a bad habit of cluttering your system with hidden attribute files. TotalFinder emphasizes cleanliness, eliminating superfluous files and freeing up valuable storage space.
- Improved: Compatibility with macOS 10.13. High Sierra
- Improved: Major review and refactoring of whole codebase (with the help of AppCode from JetBrains)
- New: Made “Copy Path URL” feature aware of network mount points.
- New: Implemented upgrade workflow for SIP system component. TotalFinderSIP
- Fixed: Scenarios when downgrading and TotalFinder installer would ignore it and keep the newer version.
- Fixed: Marking for cut operation didn’t properly dim icons in Icon View. Sierra High Sierra
- Fixed: iCloud-related crashes when enabled colored sidebar icons under High Sierra. High Sierra
- Fixed: Crash under El Capitan with Folders on Top enabled browsing in Column View. El Capitan
- Fixed: Duplicate Visor window after tweaking Visor preferences.
- Fixed: Prevent losing focus from right-side of dual mode when sliding Visor.
- Fixed: Cut and Paste issue when pasting a file on Desktop. Sierra
- Fixed: An issue with grey window in full screen mode.
- Removed: Support for macOS 10.9. Mavericks
- Removed: Support for macOS 10.10. Yosemite
OS X 10.11 or later, 64-bit processor