Rate This App/Post:
Transmit is a powerful and versatile Mac OS X application that makes it easy for you to manage and organize large files on various servers on clouds. Transmit comes to a simple and reliable solution for users that need to maintain websites, upload numerous photos or perform backups.
You need to transfer files. Maybe to an FTP or SFTP server, or the cloud via Amazon S3, or using WebDAV. You maintain a website, do backups, or upload photos. You need Transmit, the #1 Mac OS X FTP client. You may also lick Moneyspire
- Flexible Favorites for fast server access
- Handy two-pane view
- Fast multiple-connection transfers
- Easy transfer manager
- Quick Look, CoverFlow, Image Thumbnail view
- Places for one-click folder access
- FXP Support
- Bandwidth Limiting
- So much more!
- Scary, wicked fast compared to Transmit 3 – up to 25 times.
- 4x faster: listing 30,000 remote files.
- 18x faster: downloading 30,000 small files.
- 2.25x faster: deleting 30,000 small files.
- 25x faster: uploading 15,000 small files.
- AND ONE MORE THING: TRANSMIT DISK.
With the brand-new Transmit Disk feature, you can now mount any of your favorites in the Finder itself – even if Transmit’s not running. These volumes are real: drag files to your SFTP server, save a small graphic to your Amazon S3 bucket directly from Photoshop or roll your own iDisk-like backup volume. It’s all possible in T4.
- Updates: official site does not provide any info about changes in this version
OS X 10.9 or later, 64-bit processor