Rate This App/Post:
Transmit is a powerful and versatile Mac OS X application that makes it easy for you to manage and organize large files on various servers on clouds. Transmit comes a simple and reliable solution for users that need to maintain websites, upload numerous photos or perform backups.
You need to transfer files. Maybe to an FTP or SFTP server, or the cloud via Amazon S3, or using WebDAV. You maintain a website, do backups, or upload photos. You need Transmit, the #1 Mac OS X FTP client.
- Flexible Favorites for fast server access
- Handy two-pane view
- Fast multiple-connection transfers
- Easy transfer manager
- Quick Look, CoverFlow, Image Thumbnail view
- Places for one-click folder access
- FXP Support
- Bandwidth Limiting
- So much more!
- Scary, wicked fast compared to Transmit 3 – up to 25 times.
- 4x faster: listing 30,000 remote files.
- 18x faster: downloading 30,000 small files.
- 2.25x faster: deleting 30,000 small files.
- 25x faster: uploading 15,000 small files.
- AND ONE MORE THING: TRANSMIT DISK.
With the brand-new Transmit Disk feature, you can now mount any of your favorites in the Finder itself – even if Transmit’s not running. These volumes are real: drag files to your SFTP server, save a small graphic to your Amazon S3 bucket directly from Photoshop, or roll your own iDisk-like backup volume. It’s all possible in T4.
- Included Panic Sync settings shortcut to first-launch window
- Added support for %h token in SSH Config file IdentityFile key
- Updated Dropbox icon
- Removed possible beep when selecting remote folders with Quick Look
- Hopefully resolved an issue that could cause Transmit revert to an un-registered state
- Resolved an issue with S3 Clones that would cause some actions to fail with an invalid signature
- Improved accessiblity support for the file path bar control
- Transmit Disk no loner fails to mount when System Language is in Japanese
- Droplets could fail to run when using state restoration in some cases
- Restoring state to non-existent local folder now correctly draws the tab
- Resolved and issue where AppleScript uploads could fail with error
- Skipping folders, via transfer rule or interface, will now transfer subsequent files correctly
- Corrected File Transfer Activity tooltips after an error occurred
- Capped Get Info file refresh to 10 files
- Renaming a new folder now updates the title in the inspector window
- Fixed a rare crash that could happen when cancelling an operation
- Resolved an exception that could appear when viewing the activity queue pop-over on macOS 10.13
- Fixed some minor issues when running on macOS 10.13
OS X 10.9 or later, 64-bit processor