Rate This App/Post:
Triage is the best way to manage the thousands of photos stuck in your phone’s camera roll. Sort the best into albums, archive the ones worth keeping, and throw away the rest. Available now! – only for macOS.
- Ready for macOS Mojave
- Dark mode
- Lightning-fast browsing of folders full of photos.
- Sort photos into albums (folders on disk).
- Automatically file photos into folders based on their capture date.
- Preview photos in fullscreen on a second monitor.
- Easily delete photos that don’t make the cut.
- No proprietary library format or catalog. Just folders are full of images.
macOS 10.12 or later, 64-bit processor