Rate This App/Post:
Unclutter is a new handy place on your desktop for storing notes, files and pasteboard clips. To open the pocket, simply move your mouse to the very top of the screen and scroll down. Drag items from other applications to the top of the screen to store them in Unclutter.
- Instant, configurable access even in full-screen mode.
- Full multi-display support.
- File Storage, to keep your Desktop clean from temporary files.
- Notes, to write down something quickly.
- Clipboard manager, to track what you copy and paste, browse clipboard history.
- Draggable cards that can stick on top of other windows.
- Files and notes auto-sync across all your Macs via Dropbox.
- Retina display support.
- UI tweaks for Dark mode better compatibility
- Fixed Unclutter crash when processing URLs in text
- Other small fixes and improvements
OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor