Rate This App/Post:
Unclutter is a new handy place on your desktop for storing notes, files and pasteboard clips. To open the pocket, simply move your mouse to the very top of the screen and scroll down. Drag items from other applications to the top of the screen to store them in Unclutter. You may also like SnippetsLab
- Instant, configurable access even in full-screen mode.
- Full multi-display support.
- File Storage, to keep your Desktop clean from temporary files.
- Notes, to write down something quickly.
- Clipboard manager, to track what you copy and paste, browse clipboard history.
- Draggable cards that can stick on top of other windows.
- Files and notes auto-sync across all your Macs via Dropbox.
- Retina display support.
- Improved the way Unclutter Files panel accepts drops from web-browser. Google Chrome still doesn’t handle it correctly and reliably.
- Fixed: QuickLook Preview window for files now doesn’t prevent Unclutter from closing the window when you switch to another application.
- Unclutter now draws icons in Files panel correctly, depending on the macOS appearance (Dark/Light) on MacOS 10.14 or later.
- Minor code updates and optimizations.
OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor