Rate This App/Post:
UnDistracted is a simple app developed to help you stay concentrated on the task at hand. The utility has settings that will eliminate distractions and promotes activation of a “Focus Mode” that will make all the necessary adjustments without too much user interference.
- Turn everything off–with one click – There are a lot of things on your screen that distracts you: crazy amount of icons, Dock with dozens of notifications and an ocean of inactive apps. Information noise is annoying and interrupting the work. Only one click and UnDistracted app turns off everything unnecessary and helps you to focus on the most important things.
- Personal approach – Some people get distracted with the Dock menu. Others with push notifications. UnDistracted allows setting it up based on your personal needs. Every time you switch on your computer, it will be activated automatically.
- Focus on the most important – Do you work with dozens of tabs opened? Are there too many of them to get concentrated? UnDistracted can shadow all windows except the active one. Fine tuning allows you to choose the shadow level. Now, only the essential things stay right in front of your eyes. Nothing interferes with you anymore.
There are a lot of different applications that can do only one of those things. Some of them shadow windows (HazeOver, StayFocused), and the others hide icons on the desktop (HiddenMe, Desktop Ghost) or hide Menu bar and Dock (Menu Eclipse), but to get concentrated and delete everything that distracts you, it is necessary to launch several applications, set them up in the System Preferences, it is inconvenient and time-consuming.
- New Mode: Highlight – Single window only
- Animation speed settings
- Memory leak (large memory consumption)
- Frequent update requests
OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor