Rate This App/Post:
VideoScan displays hidden information about your multimedia documents. The application is able to analyze your files as well as the embedded audio and video streams. It provides you a lot of information, including the appearance of videos, the number of frames per second, the bit rate used, the sample rate of audio tracks, the number of available channels, and so on. You may also like Movavi Screen Recorder Studio
- Container: format, profile, commercial name of the format, duration, overall bit rate, writing application and library, title, author, director, album, track number, date, duration.
- Video: format, codec id, aspect, frame rate, bit rate, color space, chroma subsampling, bit depth, scan type, scan order.
- Audio: format, codec id, sample rate, channels, bit depth, language, bit rate.
- Text: format, codec id, the language of subtitle.
- Chapters: count of chapters, list of chapters.
- Containers: MPEG-4, QuickTime, Matroska, AVI, MPEG-PS, MPEG-TS, MXF, GXF, LXF, WMV, FLV.
- Metadata: Id3v1, Id3v2, Vorbis comments, APE tags.
- Video: MPEG-1/2 Video, H.263, MPEG-4 Visual (including DivX, XviD), H.264/AVC, H.265/HEVC, FFV1.
- Audio: MPEG Audio (including MP3), AC3, DTS, AAC, Dolby E, AES3, FLAC.
- Subtitles: CEA-608, CEA-708, DTVCC, SCTE-20, SCTE-128, ATSC/53, CDP, DVB Subtitle, Teletext, SRT, SSA, ASS, SAMI.
This version has been optimized for macOS High Sierra and later. Moreover, the application is available in 7 languages (English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Japanese and Chinese). Feedback can be sent directly from the app. In this way, you can contact us for any suggestions and improvements in few clicks.
- Initial release
macOS 10.13 or later, 64-bit processor