Rate This App/Post:
Viper FTP is a handy and powerful file manager for macOS, with a tremendous user interface that makes it effortless to use. Quickly access your remote servers to manage and transfer your files. The new user interface was redesigned to be cool, clean and functional. Viper FTP handles WebDav servers, Amazon S3 servers, LAN Bonjour servers, and even the uploading of videos directly to YouTube. It will create the HTTP URL of files you select, allowing you to easily share them via URL or email. It stores and shows your history and trace log, stores the credentials of multiple FTP accounts, and allows you to have multiple simultaneous transfers happening across different servers. The Toolbar gives you instant access to your bookmarked servers. Viper FTP has in-built ZIP, RAR, GZ, and TAR support. It has fast file searching on both your local and remote machines. You can customize many elements of the interface via preferences. You can edit remote files to make quick changes.
Top 10 Features:
- Local and remote file management (FTP, SFTP, WebDAV, Amazon S3, YouTube-upload)
- Last connections, Bookmarks, Bonjour, Favorites
- can be managed in one place.
- History of file operations (what, when, where with a server reply)
- Converting a remote file/folder into HTTP/HTTPS address with an instant email option.
- Searching, viewing and editing files directly on a remote server.
- Using the toolbar for keeping your favorite servers gives instant access to the remote locations.
- All files (hidden, system) are visible. To locate a file just start typing its name.
- Files/folders compare.
- Zip,rar,gz and tar management.
- Application windows can be linked (will move, show and hide together)
- Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.
OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor