Rate This App/Post:
VirtualHostX is the easiest way to host and share multiple websites on your Mac. It’s the perfect solution for web designers working on more than one project at a time. With VirtualHostX you can easily create and manage unlimited Apache websites with just a few clicks. You may also like SPlayerX
- One-click installs of your favorite web apps
- Built on top of the power of Vagrant and VirtualBox
- Comes with its own self-contained Apache webserver
- No more administrator password prompts
- Apple’s software updates cannot break your settings
- Automatically refresh your web browser when you make changes to your website
- Every website is available over HTTP and secure HTTPS
- Upgraded to the latest version of ngrok. In recent weeks, creating Public URLs (tunnels) to your websites stopped working. Sorry! This update should get things working again.
- Upgraded our one-click WordPress install to use WP version 5.2.2.
- VirtualBox has been upgraded to version 6.0.10. You can perform the upgrade at any time by choosing “Install VirtualBox…” from the “Help” menu.
- Vagrant has been upgraded to version 2.2.5. You can perform the upgrade at any time by choosing “Install Vagrant…” from the “Help” menu.
- Updated the web server’s SSL certificate.
OS X 10.10 or later 64-bit