Rate This App/Post:
VMware Fusion 10 Pro is for the easiest, fastest and most reliable way to run Windows programs on their Macs without rebooting. It is recommended for new and existing Mac users who want to continue running the Windows application they can’t live without. VMware Fusion 10 Professional takes virtualization on the Mac to the next level with powerful features designed for advanced users and technical professionals.
With added support for the latest modern OS like Windows 10, advanced users, developers, QA, and IT admins rely on Fusion Pro every day for high performance, reliability and leading-edge features to run Windows and Linux on a Mac.
It’s easy to transfer your entire PC to your Mac with the Fusion PC migration assistant for Windows. Get the best of both worlds with Mac virtualization and have access to your all Windows files from your old PC directly on your Mac, whenever you need them.
VMware Discounts and Desktop Promotions
VMware Fusion Professional 10 makes Windows 10 feel right at home on your Mac. Whether you’re doing a fresh install for that brand new operating system experience, migrating your Windows 10 PC, or upgrading your Windows 7 or 8 virtual machines, VMware Fusion gives you the best of both worlds.
Professionals Run Windows on Mac with VMware Fusion 10 Pro
VMware Fusion 10 Pro delivers unsurpassed platform compatibility and integration with the VMware ecosystem. It leverages decades of innovation in leading the virtualization revolution, with support for over 200 operating systems including Windows 10.
- Security: Updated VMware Fusion 10.1.3 to use OpenSSL library version OpenSSL-1.0.2o.
- Security: Addressed critical security issues as outlined in KB 55636.
- Resolved Issue: Bluetooth devices might disconnect when you quit Fusion.
- Resolved Issue: The MacBook Pro might experience high battery consumption when you run a Windows 8 or Windows 10 virtual machine.
- Resolved Issue: Virtual machines using NAT networking might lose their connection.
All Macs launched in 2011 or later are supported except:
- In addition, the following are also supported:
2012 Mac Pro “Quad Core” using the Intel® Xeon® W3565 Processor.
2010 Mac Pro “Six Core”, “Eight Core” and “Twelve Core”.
OS X 10.11 El Capitan minimum required