Rate This App/Post:
WebScraper uses the Integrity v6 engine to quickly scan a website and can output the data (currently) as CSV or JSON.
- Easy to scan a site – just enter the starting URL and press “Go”
- Easy to export – choose the columns you want
- Plenty of extraction options, including HTML elements with certain classes or IDs, regular expressions, or entire content in a number of formats (HTML, plain text, markdown)
- A configuration of various limits on the crawl and the output file size
- Fixes problem experienced when using proxycrawl service and starting with a local list of urls.
OS X 10.8 or later, 64-bit processor