Rate This App/Post:
WiFi Explorer Pro takes the code base of WiFi Explorer and adds a set of features that make it the right tool for WLAN and IT professionals. You can use WiFi Explorer Pro for preliminary assessments, to help design and validate wireless networks installations, as well as to identify channel conflicts, overlapping, poor signal quality and other issues that may be affecting the connectivity or performance of your home, office or enterprise wireless network. You may also like Joyoshare Media Cutter
- Passive and directed scan modes
- Spectrum analysis integration
- Custom filters
- Support for remote sensors
- Support for networks with hidden SSID
- Additional columns with advanced information
- Additional organization options for scan results
- Dark and light themes
- Added support for macOS Catalina 10.15 (Beta).
- Added ability to show the vendor’s logo next to its name (when available).
- Added “Show Text Only” option for columns.
- Other bug fixes and UI tweaks.
OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor