Rate This App/Post:
WindowMizer is an application that will “roll-up” your windows like a window shade. It quickly collapses a window leaving only the title bar visible. This allows you to see what’s behind the front window without losing your place or focus. Simply double-click on the title bar of a window and it will roll-up like a window-shade. The window is now out of the way yet easily accessible. Double-click again and the window restores to its original size and position. You may also like WindowSwitcher
Window-shaded windows provide quick, intuitive access to all of your windows because windows stay where you put them and you can see all your windows at once. Stop digging through your windows trying to find the one your looking for. Reduce screen clutter and maintain an organized desktop when working with a multitude of windows and limited screen space.
- Rolls up windows like a window shade
- Quickly see behind the front window without losing focus
- Double-click to minimize a window, double-click again to restore
- Sound effects when minimizing and restoring windows
- Thumbnail window option creates mini place-holder windows
- Transparent window effect
- Global shortcuts to trigger window actions
- Updates: official site does not provide any info about changes in this version.
OS X 10.6 or later, 64-bit processor