Rate This App/Post:
Wirecast Pro For Mac is an all-in-one live streaming production application that provides the required tools to capture video, encode it and broadcast it to multiple servers and platforms at the same time.
Wirecast Pro 9 mac is a professional live video streaming production tool from Telestream, designed for all needs and all skill levels. As we have seen, Wirecast is an advanced yet easy and very simple-to-use broadcast environment program, that allows you to create live or on-demand broadcasts for the web, such as facebook, youtube, and more. By using Wirecast Pro 10 mac, you will be easy to create professional broadcasts, controlling multiple live videos in real-time, dynamically mixing in other source media, such as movies, slides, music, and audio.
Support for a wide variety of camera models
You can use Wirecast with an unlimited number of camera inputs ranging from webcams to DV/HDV, SDI cameras to IP and web-based sources and wireless devices. You just have to plug in your device and Wirecast will automatically recognize it as a live feed.
The supported input sources include USB, Webcams, SDI, composite, S-Video, DV/HDV, Component, HD-SDI, HDMI sources, IP Cameras, ONVIF, Webstream source and screen capture sources.
What is more, you can use Desktop Presenter to broadcast your own desktop if you need to display Keynote or PowerPoint presentations, product demonstrations, online interviews or game streams.
Layer-based editing system
Moreover, Wirecast features support for up to 35 layers of live compositing. Hence, you can effortlessly place watermarks, background music and other visual elements over your webcast.
As expected, you can also add titles and lower thirds, with more than 30 built-in professional looking broadcast title themes. You just have to select the one that fits your content, type in the text and apply it to your broadcast.
You can also use well-designed transitions to switch from different sources and generate effects and transitions in real time.
By using Wirecast, you can easily stream to multiple destinations using different bitrates at the same time. Thus, you can stream in both SD and HD to a live streaming service and even your own internal streaming server.
You can stream and or save your production to your Mac’s hard disk if you intend to archive the video or distribute it on-demand. Wirecast’s External Display Output feature helps you display your live Wirecast stream on an external monitor for your in-house audience.
NEW – Wirecast Restream & Wirecast Live Captions (paid services)
- Restream: cloud-based redistribution service. Send a single Wirecast stream to multiple destinations and save bandwidth and processing power on your local computer
- Live Captions: automatically embed CEA-608 closed captions in over 5 difference languages using speech-to-text recognition
- Fixed – Streaming with Telestream Cloud to destinations that require Adobe FMLE/publisher authentication (Akamai)
- Fixed – Facebook Places broke with the new Facebook Live v3.0 API update
- Fixed – Crash when opening Output Settings if all Telestream Cloud presets are hidden
- Fixed – Disabling Twitter/Periscope output destination causes a crash
- Fixed – Telestream Cloud sign up page is too small on HiDPI monitors on Windows
- Fixed – Accented characters become “?” in the output caption data
OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor