Rate This App/Post:
Wondershare DVD Creator mac is a simple and practical DVD creator. It enables you to burn almost any video file into DVD with high quality at high speed on your Mac.
With built-in editors, you can personalize your videos/slideshow by applying static and dynamic menu templates, adding your favorite song as background music.
What’s more, Wondershare DVD Creator allows you to preview video in real time to ensure all goes as you want. You may also lick Apeaksoft DVD Creator
Whatever’s on Your Computer, Watch It Now on DVD! Want to make your own movies? Or maybe you just want to finally burn that film collection on your computer to DVD. Whatever you want to watch, Wondershare DVD Creator does it all.
Create DVDs With Any Video – Burn videos in 150 formats to DVD/DVD folder/Blu-ray DVD folder/ISO/Blu-ray disc, like MP4 to DVD, MKV to DVD, AVI to DVD, and more.
– Support all popular disc types: DVD-9 and DVD-5; DVD-R/RW, DVD+R/RW, DVD+R DL, DVD-R DL, DVD-RAM; BD-R, BD-RE, BD-25, BD-50, BD-100.
One Click to Burn DVD Easily
- Burn DVDs with one click, completely easy for everyone.
- Directly burn multiple videos of different formats to a DVD at one time.
- Create a DVD project file allowing you to quickly resume editing anytime.
Edit DVD Video With Built-in Video Editor
- Trim: Trim unwanted part of your home movies.
- Crop: Crop video to the proper size to fit your screen or remove the blank edge.
- Enhance: Adjust video brightness/contrast/saturation, and apply special effects for a better visual experience.
- Watermark: Add image/text watermark to video for copyright protection.
- Subtitle: Add subtitles to your DVD movies, including .srt, .ass and .ssa extensions.
Customize Your DVD Menu Flexibly
- The DVD burner offers over 100 free static and dynamic DVD templates in different themes and customizes background image/music, title thumbnail, etc. Besides, this DVD burning software supports creating chapters both manually and automatically.
- Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.
OS X 10.7 or later