Rate This App/Post:
Xfer Serum 1.2.1b9 is the latest version of the most advanced Wavetable Synthesizer editor software (VST) that is simple to be a ‘dream synth’, which in this case translates to a wavetable synthesizer producing high-quality sound from a workflow-oriented interface. Serum VST includes a wavetable editor which enables you to manipulate the waveform on a graph display using an assortment of tools that vaguely remind us of the Performer in NI Massive, although with very different results, of course. You can also use Xfer Serum alternatively to edit the waveform by adjusting frequencies on an additive graph, or process/generate it using preset functions and mathematical formula
In addition to the four possible sound sources consist of two independent wavetable oscillators, a sub-oscillator and a deluxe noise generator, Xfer Records Serum enables you to generate or modify waveforms using FFT (additive). Create or process waveforms using formula functions. Processing menu options allow you to do the other tasks you would want, such as apply fades, crossfades, normalize, export, and much more. In addition to moving through the set of wavetables, using Xfer Serum 1.2 you can manipulate the waveform itself in a separate realtime process referred to as Warp.
XFER SERUM KEY FEATURES:
The latest Version of Xfer Serum VST 1.2 update adds some noticeable enhancement, improvements, and new features which you′ll experience after downloading this Xfer Records software for Mac OS X:
- Create custom wavetables with ease
- Built in suite of effects
- Advanced unison
- Work the way you want to
- Ultra-clean oscillators
- Xfer serum 1.2 Download Modulation
- Variety of filter types
- Realtime wavetable manipulation
- Import your own audio
The dream synthesizer did not seem to exist, a wavetable synthesizer with a truly HQ “high quality” sound, visual and creative workflow-oriented interface to make creating and altering sounds fun instead of tedious, and the ability to “go deep” when desired – to create / import / edit / morph wavetables, and manipulate these on playback in real-time.
WHAT′S NEW IN XFER SERUM 1.2.1B6 VST LATEST VERSION (UPDATE) ?
- Fix: remove tables (except selected) were not sonically updating tables beyond the first (unless a DSP process such as normalize was subsequently used).
- Fix: distortion waveshaper graphs were not loading correctly when loading effect presets (rack or single) settings (Presets were not affected).
- Alphabetic sorting for directory iteration in High Sierra (macOS beta) (Fixed)
- Fix: master volume type-able pop-up value was appeared on the edge of the window on serum vst download
- Add: changing wavetables no longer kills active notes
- Add: custom .ttf font support for skins – see colormap thread here in Serum user forum for example (in download)
- Four colors to colormap for skins (Added)