Rate This App/Post:
Xversion mac is a great way to manage your Subversion working copies and repositories. It’s fast, powerful, and so intuitive and easy-to-use, you’ll probably never need to read the manual. From starting out creating repositories–to checking out, editing properties, advanced merging, resolving conflicts, committing, updating, and lots more– Xversion Free Download mac has you covered. Built exclusively for Mac, its sleek, beautifully designed interface belies its comprehensive functionality. If you need version control give it a try.
- Work simultaneously with versions 1.6, 1.7, 1.8, and 1.9
- Supports all URL types: HTTP, HTTPS, SVN, SVN+SSH and file
- Authenticate using basic, digest, user certificate, SSH, and SASL
- Built-in compare viewer editor
- Powerful filtering by status, name, author, and more
- Upgrade working copies
- A drag-and-drop move, copy, import, and export
- Synchronize, Reintegrate, Cherry-Pick, and Two-URL merge
- Automatic conflict resolution
- View and edit file and folder properties
- Issue-tracking integration
- Use system HTTP proxy and exceptions
- Fixed a bug causing the app to crash when viewing logs from within the repository browser.
- Added menu option to open working copy files in an external editor.
OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor