Rate This App/Post:
Xversion mac is a great way to manage your Subversion working copies and repositories. It’s fast, powerful, and so intuitive and easy-to-use, you’ll probably never need to read the manual. From starting out creating repositories–to checking out, editing properties, advanced merging, resolving conflicts, committing, updating, and lots more– Xversion Free Download mac has you covered. Built exclusively for Mac, its sleek, beautifully designed interface belies its comprehensive functionality. If you need version control give it a try. You may also like iCalamus
- Work simultaneously with versions 1.6, 1.7, 1.8, and 1.9
- Supports all URL types: HTTP, HTTPS, SVN, SVN+SSH and file
- Authenticate using basic, digest, user certificate, SSH, and SASL
- Built-in compare viewer editor
- Powerful filtering by status, name, author, and more
- Upgrade working copies
- A drag-and-drop move, copy, import, and export
- Synchronize, Reintegrate, Cherry-Pick, and Two-URL merge
- Automatic conflict resolution
- View and edit file and folder properties
- Issue-tracking integration
- Use system HTTP proxy and exceptions
- Added new interactive conflict resolver. Easily resolve file, tree and property conflicts.
- Added shelving and checkpointing.
- Added complete merge which replaces sync and re-integrate.
- Added full option support for blame.
- Added Subversion 1.11.1 library.
- Updated Subversion 1.9.7 library to 1.9.10.
- Removed Subversion 1.7 and 1.8 libraries.
- Updated UI with
OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor